Friday, August 12, 2011

FYI - No Advanced Ride: August 13th

Hi guys, sorry you are reading this so late but I wasn't sure if we would have an Advanced Ride or not.  There won't be an Advanced Ride this week as I am helping with Intermediate group again.  It should be a good time as I am hoping for some big numbers and I always think it's fun when we have a BIG group.  We will be riding out to Crow's Foot but will make a little detour on Pradera Parkway I think...  Jeff Anderson has a little different route that we are going to try.  It should be fun as it is always great to see some new sites and ride on different roads for a change.  It's going to be pretty warm so wear sunscreen and plan on drinking plenty of H2O.  See you all tomorrow!

SIDE NOTE: Those of you who rode Evans please check out the Picasa album from that day as I added the 2 panoramic pics that I took that day.  One of all of you at the summit and one of Echo Lake.  They turned out pretty cool so go take a look.  If any of you would like the full size image of any of the pics we took just let me know and I can email them to you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment